Crawling out from the deep, dark dungeons of social responsibility, this monster science could not destroy, the swankiest party in Baltimore returns! Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank!
After a three-year hiatus, the Swanktacular is back IN-PERSON to make you go bump in the night with an evening that celebrates the look, feel, and sounds of classic monster movies of the 50s and 60s. No need to wait for Halloween to get out your grease paint and fright wigs and join us for a monstrous evening of excellent food and drink, music, and a frightening amount of fun(raising)! Food and drink info coming soon.
All proceeds go towards helping BROS make rock operas, events, and continue to operate in our HQ.
General Admission - $100
VIP Admission - $150
Includes a special pre-event dinner from 6 PM - 8 PM at Peter's Pour House.
Rock Operative supporting members enjoy a one-time $50 discount on General Admission or VIP tickets.
Our main event will feature:
- For our headliner the one and only Rufus Roundtree and Da B’More Brass Factory
- The BROS House Band playing classic musical treats and epic bangers
- Protean Books & Records DJing Baltimore’s best collection of 50s and 60s
monster music on vinyl
- A Swanky Silent Auction with goods and services from local artists, businesses, and professionals
- Scary food, monster drinks & horrific sequels!
Be there and be scared!